THANK YOU TO OUR LIFE MEMBERS FOR YOUR GENEROUS SUPPORT
LIFE MEMBERS: FOUNDATION LEVEL ($1,250)
Daniel Bott Sr.
Pat Hennesy Jr.
William Kalaf Jr.
Michelle Keating (Dunlap)
R.J. Muller II
Rabbi Mindie Snyder
Trudy Thompson Rice
Susan Von Hellens
Jeni Li White
Steve Young Sr.
LEGACY LIFE MEMBERS: FIDELITY LEVEL ($2,500)
LEGACY LIFE MEMBERS: BRAVERY LEVEL ($5,000)
LEGACY LIFE MEMBERS: INTEGRITY LEVEL ($10,000)
LEGACY LIFE MEMBERS: CONSTITUTION LEVEL ($15,000)
LEGACY LIFE MEMBERS: JANE BJORNSTAD LEVEL ($25,000)
LEGACY LIFE MEMBERS: JIM AHEARN LEGACY LEVEL ($50,000)
INTRODUCING OUR LEGACY LIFE MEMBER GIVING PROGRAM
Our Life Member "Foundation Level: $1,250" has been the cornerstone of our organization for the past 25+ years, and we appreciate our Life Member's support. We are excited to announce additional levels of giving:
Legacy Fidelity Level: $2,500
Legacy Bravery Level: $5,000
Legacy Integrity Level: $10,000
Legacy Constitution Level: $15,000
Legacy Jane Bjornstad Level: $25,000
Legacy Jim Ahearn Level: $50,000
Your valued donations will support the FBI Phoenix Division's vision for community outreach, some of which are as follows:
1. Leaders for Life program that supports Somali teens to attend college and ultimately become leaders in our community.
2. Inner city youth - adopting an elementary school for the holidays.
3. Native American community support with educational summits, handwashing stations, etc.
4. Provide logistical support for the FBI's Citizens Academy, Teen Academy should they happen later in 2021.
1. How was this program started? We owe our gratitude to former FBIPCAAA Board President, Larry Abbott, who inspired this program and guided our Board to create it.
2. How does the additional giving get calculated? A Life Member who is at the Foundation Level ($1,250) can upgrade to the Fidelity Level ($2,500), by donating the balance of $1,250 for that level. To get from the Fidelity Level to the Bravery Level, the Life Member donates an additional $2,500, and so on.
3. "I've donated in the past, do those donations count"? With our 25+ year history there are a lot of factors to consider. Our Board took into account there are many people who have generously donated over the years, but it's not practical to go all the way back to our roots, so we decided to start calculating cumulative giving from 2018 forward.
We thank you for supporting our organization's efforts to serve our community, continuing education, and to support the Phoenix FBI Division's vision and mission for community outreach.
If you have any questions regarding donations please contact our Treasurer: Hannellie Mendoza (email@example.com)
If you have any general questions regarding this program, please contact: Kristi Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)