VIP Life Member Event
*Parking is $10 (cash only) - Detailed driving directions below
- Gates Open — 8:00 am (look for Kristi Lee at the main entrance to check in - cell: 623-910-4630) NOTE: There will be several other events happening in the surrounding Westworld arenas and lines for parking start backing up quickly.
- Opening Ceremonies — 8:30 am (all Handler/Dog teams will line up on the field)
- Main Event Starts — 9:00 am
- We will have a section blocked off for our group to sit together on the north side at the center of the arena.
- FBIPCAAA Group picture at 10am Location: near our seating area.
- Concession stands will be open selling food and drinks.
- Casual / comfortable dress (please wear your FBIPCAAA Life Member badge)
If you have any questions the day of the event - please call/text Kristi (623) 910-4630
Map of WestWorld:
I-17 South to SR-101 Loop - Eastbound into Scottsdale. Take the Pima/Princess exit. Make a left at Bell Road (second light) Continue east on Bell Road. Turn right on 94 Street. Travel south to the WestWorld entrance.
I-10 to US-60 (Superstition Freeway). US-60 East to SR-101 Loop. SR-101 North to Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Exit at Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., move to far right lane. Continue straight, crossing the Frank Lloyd Wright intersection. WestWorld entrance is ½ block north on the right at large horse statue.
One of the many benefits of being a valued Life/Legacy Member is to be invited to special events throughout the year. Join us as we get to see K9 teams show off their skills in this spirited competition. Our organization is sponsoring a K9 team and we will be able to meet and take a group photo with the handler and his/her dog. We will be sitting socially distanced with our group in the arena (once you register, we will send you details of where our group will gather). Each Life/Legacy member can bring a guest.
*As a thank you for being a valued Life/Legacy Member - each attendee & their guest, will be given an FBIPCAAA challenge coin
Not a Life/Legacy Member yet? Contact us for more information how you can upgrade your membership and join in the fun! (email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Attn: Kristi Lee)
Every year the Desert Dog Police K9 Trials & Public Safety Expo invites Federal, Military and Police K9’s from all over the state and country to come and test their skills in a spirited two-day competition. K9 teams compete in various exercises and events to simulate real-life scenarios that include handler protection, apprehension, narcotic and explosives detection, tactical obedience and agility.
Watching these amazing K9s and their partners compete is a fun and exciting event for the whole family. In addition to approximately 70 K9 teams competing, there will be Static Police Displays, SWAT and Aviation Demonstrations and Public Safety Vehicles.
Over 50 vendors will be set up in the vendor area promoting their local businesses and selling a wide variety of products and dog related merchandise. Concession stands will be open selling food and drinks.
*NO PRIVATELY OWNED DOGS ALLOWED
** One of the many benefits of being a Life/Legacy Member - you will have access to exclusive events such as this one.
* Donations may be tax deductible. All payments to the FBIPCAAA are non-refundable upon receipt.
Please note: Registration will close one day prior to event